Put a fork in us. We're done.

A group of friends and their "others" dining out in Columbus. Chics only.

Friday, July 21, 2006

the FORK of July celebration!

Tria was a smashing hit this month! We had 10 lovely ladies show up for our little soiree.

I can't pronounce the names of anything on the menu. But it was all delightful.


Our waiter Bryan even set our cheese appetizer on fire for us. Now how can you top that?! (I didn't get a photo of the flames... but I think Heather did.) Dianne passed the fork to the new
High Fork Hostess... it's me! So for August, I will get to select the place, date, and time for our gathering.

We have a
group on Flickr where everyone can add their photos. Check it out to see all the lovely folks who showed up for July.


How many forks would you rate Tria?
Free polls from Pollhost.com

Also... sound off on the service, the food, your favorite dish/dessert/drink, etc.!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home