Put a fork in us. We're done.

A group of friends and their "others" dining out in Columbus. Chics only.

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Fork Goes to India

The blog has been resuscitated!
Last night Fork traveled to India. We tried
Taj Palace and modified the rules a bit by doing the buffet. There was a good selection and the naan was a hit. One of the girls didn't mention that she hates Indian food, but everyone was adventurous and tried everything. My favorite new thing was the mint chutney. First it tastes like mint, and then it gets hot. Yummo.
The ratings were (out of 5 forks) 4/3.5/3/3, averaging 3.375. I'm definitely going back. Wonder where we're going next month?

1 Comments:

At 8:26 AM, Blogger Stacy said...

I can't agree with Heather on the mint chutney (blech!), but the fruity/spicy chutney was good. And I'll have to give her props on the recommendation for the Saag Paneer. The food was great, I'm taking my husband there next time we eat out!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home